This is from my friend JJ’s blog , She told me to do the questions, so here are some details about my love life
1. Who is your man? J
2. How long have you been together? Friends 3 years, together 2.5 years, engaged 11 mos. Getting married in a month.
3. How long dated? We started dating /hanging out when I was a sophomore in college, but it wasn’t serious or exclusive until 3 years later when we both were single and ready to be in a relationship. We literally just refused to call ourselves b.f/g.f until 6 months from them. Yes, we were very silly.
5. Who eats more? J , hands down, but I don’t do so bad either. When its Indian, Thai or Chocolate, I would win , but if its meat, or pork products, then I’m convinced J can eat the whole freaking animal.
6. Who said “I love you” first? He did sorta half heartedly and then he took it back and then I did the same thing and then 3 months later we said it again, but he still said it first.
7. Who is taller? J, He’s freaking huge and I’m super short.
8. Who sings better? I dunno, I think we both suck! He is better at playing an instrument though.
9. Who is smarter? He is very smart at Science and Math and I think I’m better at Language and finances.
10. Who’s temper is worse? Mine, I get angry very easily,but I also calm down very quickly, it takes a lot for J to lose it , but when he does, it simmers and lasts a long time.
11. Who does the laundry? We switch around, J has fewer clothes than me so he needs to do them more often so he ends up initiating it and then I take over.
12..Who does the dishes? J, its our deal, I cook, he does dishes.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now , he does, I just always have to be closer to the door.
14. Who pays the bills? Both of us, I pay the utilities, cable and phone, he pays the rent.
15. Who is better with the computer? He is, but not by much.
16. Who mows the lawn? We don’t have a lawn, but when we get one, it will probably be J, I have no strength. However, if we got those riding lawn mowers, I’d totally do it.
17. Who cooks dinner? Its always me, unless we are having, Steak, Brats or Chicken Nuggets, then its J’s speciality
18. Who drives when you are together? Usually him but sometimes me. We always take my car though, b/c his car doesn’t have air conditioner
19. Who pays when you go out? Both of us, same account.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me, by far. Not that J can’t hold his ground, but I am stubborn and persistent.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me, because I calm down quicker.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, they travel more so they come over to our place more and we go to CA more often.
23. Who kissed who first? J kissed me, it was dark and we were in the mountains around a fire, it was the sweetest kiss ever. Also,my ex was right around the corner. Oops! We have been in each other’s life ever since then
24. Who asked who out? We had always hung out together , in the same group of friends, but he asked me out specifically a couple of times, once to go to a party and I said no and once to go over to his house and watch a movie. Other than that we just ended up in the same place at the same time.
25. Who proposed? He did , but I sorta knew it was coming, it was sweet!
26. Who is more sensitive? Me, atleast on the surface. J keeps his sesitivity very private.
27. Who has more friends? He has more work friends and acquaintances, I have more close friends.
28. Who has more siblings? J does, I am an only child, he has two older sisters.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Its a constant battle over those pants. We both want to be the boss.
30. What do you like to do in your free time? Travel, read, watch t.v, cuddle, sleep in, play with our dog, hang out with friends, eat good food.