Tagged by my friend Jessica
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Its a grey one from North face. Its really simple and cozy
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes. Since I’m married to him
4. Do you plan outfits? Sometimes, if I’ve managed to not sleep in or if I’m going to a party and I’m feeling extra fashiony.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? A little scared, but happy that its a friday, but scared because I have to have a u/s also a little excited cuz I might spot Husib
6. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red? Physically close – Tape Dispenser. Emotionally close my friend Kati- a redhead
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having. I had a dream about switching desks at work with a coworker, not terribly exciting
8. Did you meet anybody new today? Nope, not yet, but I’ll meet my U/s nurse later today
9. What are you craving right now? Nothing, I pretty much hate food now
10. Do you floss daily? ummm….noooo…maybe once a week on a good week
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Coleslaw
12. Are you emotional? Sometimes about somethings, I know thats kind of vague but I guess I’m vaguely emotional.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Actually yes, I think I’ve gone all the way to 2500. It was my favorite way to annoy people and entertain myself on long car trips
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I’m a licker.
15. Do you like your hair? Yeah, I think its one of my better features, but I don’t style it a lot, I just let it air dry
16. Do you like yourself? Yes. A lot..ha ha
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? No, I’ve spent too many hours on him already and I never want to see, hear or speak about him again
18. What are you listening to right now? My coworkers chattering down the hall and my keyboard’s clicking.
19. Are your parents strict? No, not anymore, they were for a few years when I was a teenager, but it was more protective than strict, there really weren’t any rules.
20. Would you go skydiving? Absolutely. I love the adrenaline rush
21. Do you like cottage cheese? I feel very neutral about it, I dont hate it but I don’t love it, I feel this way about most dairy products
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, I met Willie Nelson and Sherman ALexie, but they are not pop culture celebrities
23. Do you rent movies often? Yes, if Netflix and illegal downloads count.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? CDs are the only thing I see , I’m at work
25. How many countries have you visited? USA, Canada, Bahamas, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, UAE, India , Zimbabwe, South Africa- So 9 I guess. I have a long way to go
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, my friend and i used to do it a lot when I was younger.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes, it’s the most common form of transporation in India
28. Brown or white eggs? Both
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Yeah, who in the U.S under 90 doesn’t?
30. Do you use chap stick? Not too often, I’m not a big fan, but in winter I do.
31. Do you own a gun? No and I don’t ever want to.
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, pretty well, I think
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My husband and some friends for a Swedish dinner
34. Are you too forgiving? Depends on what there is to forgive and whom. I would like to believe that I could
35. Ever been in love? Ofcourse, its the best feeling
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? I don’t really know what Kati is doing, my guess is work, b/c she is a workaholic these days
37. Ever have cream puffs? yeah, I wasn’t impressed.
38. Last time you cried? Earlier this week, I’m a hormonal mess?
39. What was the last question you asked? I asked my friend Jim how he plans to grow yeast.
41. Do you have any tattoos? Nope, I’m not a big tattoo person…anymore
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes, Sacrastic and funny…probably not
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? THe movie? yeah, it was kinda lame. The actual concept? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? I’m sure I’ve been drunk enough that I might have, but I don’t remember a particular instance
45. Favorite color? Yellow, always yellow, orange is a close second.
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Playfully yeah.
47. Is your hair curly? Wavy.
48. What was the last CD you bought? I can’t remember, I haven’t bought a CD in years, but I did download a new Album by Neko Case.
49. Do looks matter? No
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I want to say no, but who knows, I’ve not been cheated on, so I haven’t had the experience
51. Is your phone bill sky high? No, same amount every month
52. Do you like your life right now? Yeah, things are pretty great at the moment
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? No. I don’t believe in TVs in the bedroom
54. Can you handle the truth? Ha ha…sure, I think everyone can.
55. Do you have good vision? With my contacts I do
58. The last person you held hands with? My husband.
59. What are you wearing? Jeans and a stripey polo. Its casual friday.
60.What is your favorite animal? Tigers and Wolves and Hyenas
61. Where was your profile picture taken? On a cruise ship in the Bahamas.
62. Can you hula hoop? Not really
63. Do you have a job? Yes, I don’t love every second of it, but I enjoy it and it pays the bills.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? A sprite and egg biscuit for breakfast this mornign
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes. may times.