Signs of my unhealthy relationship to my weight:
1) Lately I ‘ve wanted to smoke a lot, because of the nicotine buzz and also cuz I feel full and don’t want to eat.
2) I’ve been killing Nicotine cravings with caffeine…especially coffee, so essentially I am getting the same result.
3) I hate to say this, but I kinda like Nicole Richie’s gaunt look.
4) Deep down I do believe, if I was skinnier bad things wouldn’t happen to me and people would like/love me more
Signs of my healthy relationship with my weight
1) I know I can’t lose weight long term through a diet, it has to be a lifestyle change
2) My goal body is Salma Hayek , which matches my body shape
3) When I exercise consistently, I do feel healthier and happier
4) I know being skinny is not the key to real happiness
5) I am starting a weight loss goal, with the help of KD, Ms. Supermotivator
Goal: Lose 2lbs a week
The Plan: Starting tomorrow, heavy dieting, atleast for a little, combined with 20 mins of cardio 4 times a week, either at the gym or outside.
CheckPoint: Weigh self next thursday at same time to see result and reevaluate game plan if necessary.