1) People who are needy! I don’t have time to babysit people anymore, especially if they are my age or older. Get a hobby, keep a journal, whatever…but stop expecting me to be on the phone 5 times a day for 30 mins each. Those days are gone
2) Immaturity. I just can’t deal with this anymore. People need to grow up and learn to draw the line between acceptable and non -acceptable behavior by themselves. It is not funny to create drama, or awkward situtations, or call people out and get involved in other people’s lives simply because you can.
3) Bossy People. I don’t need anyone other than my close friends and family to give me unsolicited advice, I know what I am doing with my time, money, interests etc. I am not going to buy a microwave, not hang out with my b.f or stop going to the gym simply because someone says so. It was never acceptable to tell other people how to live their lives and its still not acceptable
4) People who have very private conversations in very public places. I do not need to know the details of people’s personal lives, while i’m working, or trying to get something done
5) People who speed in the middle of a storm. I don’t care if they want to die , but I would really like to be around for a while
6) Girls who cannot be friends with other girls. They are really strange and weird creatures in my opinion. I am so sick of girls saying things like, I get along better with boys and girls are so bitchy, etc. Well sweety, you are a girl too and i guess that makes you a bitch too.
7) People who completely morph once they are in a relationship and this is true of guys and girls. I have seen too many people completely change their personality once they are in a relationship, where they no longer have their own opinions
8) People who are uptight. Laugh a little, Yeah you are an Emergency Room Doctor, but if you are getting coffee with a bunch of mere mortals like us, you can try to have a good time like the rest of us
9) People who are overly sensitive. Lets just grow up and not cry/bitch/whine/moan about everything that does not go our way shall we? There is no need to stop talking or have a big heart to heart about something that was said in jest.
10) People who need to be the center of attention all the time. If I hang out with you, I already know, how funny/smart/cool/wonderful/great you are, you don’t need to prove it constantly. I get it already!